View Full Version : Club Meeting 1/25/2012

01-11-2012, 10:42 PM
If all goes well and we don't get hit with an Arctic Blast, we'll have our meeting on the 25th of January. BurgerMaster, as usual; 3040 45th NE Seattle 98105. Be there by 7PM or earlier if you plan to eat.

01-12-2012, 01:21 AM
Second meting in a row I cannot attend as I am in NY for a couple of weeks.

Jeff W
01-12-2012, 10:51 AM
Second meting in a row I cannot attend as I am in NY for a couple of weeks.

THAT'S IT! You are out of here!:bicker:

Oh wait a minute, I just checked club records and your dues are paid up and membership is current. We will miss you my friend... :ROTFLMAO:

01-12-2012, 01:20 PM
I wanna go....:( Maybe the weather will hold and I will try!! Got some parts to deliver.

01-12-2012, 01:36 PM
That would be very nice. But Snowpocalypse 2012 is coming.

01-12-2012, 04:02 PM
I made it to the meeting a few days early - just in case it snows.


01-12-2012, 04:06 PM
That is TOO funny. At least you know the chero will make it that far!!:shift:

01-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Yeah - today will be about 50 miler round-trip. Not quite ready to drive it to New York though. :D

When I edited that picture, it struck me, that's one huge Ranchero steer-head the BurgerMaster has there. I see some more Photoshop work in my future.

01-15-2012, 08:50 PM
I won't be able to make this one, but maybe the march, april, meetings.
I might need a ride from shelton if anybody doesn't mind swing by..


01-17-2012, 12:31 AM
If all goes well and we don't get hit with an Arctic Blast,...

We'll see if it's all hype but they're saying 6-14 inches of the white stuff on Wednesday. If it's still looking like that tomorrow evening we may want to reschedule!


01-17-2012, 12:45 AM
Its all hype..
Most people consider seattle deep south alaska and since they got 15 feet of snow we're all going to be doomed.
Over the mountain in the non darkside I've been listening to predictions of snow since Friday. Now this big storm is supposed to be Tuesday night :-!

Best of luck

01-17-2012, 09:08 AM
We woke up to another 4-5" on the ground this morning. Roads are BAD and filled with BAD drivers. About 6 cars off the road on the way in? Maybe a 4X4 chero tow truck?????

01-17-2012, 10:01 AM
Well I was supposed to get 3" of snow last night and there's not a single flake to be found. I should get a job as a weather person, only job I know where you can be wrong 5 days in a row and still keep your job.
I did wake up to very high winds, hmmm that wasn't in the forecast... it looks like it might snow but its looked that way since Friday..
Maybe I'll take the sprint out for a drive today. :WHATTHE:

Hope you guys survive over on the dark side.


01-17-2012, 12:00 PM
11 AM update: Still snowing like a b*#@ch. Have about 6-8" of accumulation since last night. It is suppose to keep coming till tomorrow sometime??
I think I will offer my employees a snow day!! Looks like I will miss this meeting.

01-17-2012, 12:27 PM
I think we will miss it too. I will likely send out a cancellation notice later tonight and see what day others want to postpone it to. If it is a false alarm on this side, maybe leave it open to last-minute changes. We'll see.

So you and your boss enjoy your snow day. :p

01-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Thanks keep us posted on the date or status. Laurie says thanks for confirming the snow day.

01-17-2012, 01:40 PM
Well, clearly you made it into work today because you are posting - so maybe you have already left and taking your snow day.

Others of you, assuming I cancel the meeting for tomorrow, ring in as to when you would like me to reschedule. Next Wednesday? This Thursday (which is supposed to only be raining)? February sometime?

Jeff W
01-17-2012, 01:59 PM
Let's call it early so family guys and gals can plan.

Either next Wednesday (Jan. 25) or the third Wednesday of February (Feb. 15th)


01-17-2012, 02:17 PM
If I get a second on that I will set it for the 25th, and if that is then snowed out move it to the 3rd Wed in February, the 15th.

I will post something in the admin section of the forum to get the officers opinion on later tonight. Something we can't postpone until February.

01-17-2012, 02:18 PM
I vote for feb 28 or 29 so I can attend :D


01-17-2012, 05:15 PM
I will watch for dates. Only thing holding me back would be weather..
Latest forecast: Sunny and COLD!!! My sidewalks melted off but it is turning to ice very quickly.

01-17-2012, 09:44 PM
I'll second Jan. 25th.

01-17-2012, 11:43 PM
The meeting is now tentatively set to January 25th. Let's hope for better weather.
They even shut the plant down where I work, so it's gonna be bad.



01-18-2012, 09:15 AM
Here it comes. Woke up to 7" new snow this am. Back to the shoveling!! Hopefully all will be clear for next week. Drive safe guys and keep the Falcons home....

01-18-2012, 09:37 AM
My bird needs a nest...

See you next week!

01-18-2012, 09:45 AM
Maybe Gene and Roger can come help you set up one of those Ghetto garages?? I should get a picture of my two out front of the shop, I think they have at least 12" on the roofs. I better clear it off tonight so they don't collapse.:o

Jeff W
01-24-2012, 03:58 PM
I am assuming we are meeting tomorrow, January 25th.

I will be there.


01-24-2012, 05:05 PM
We are. Come one, come all.

01-25-2012, 03:25 PM
Hi, gang! Forgot to post sooner that I'm flying out to Salt Lake tonight, but wanted to say HELLO and remind everyone to send Kenny and I your newsletter goodies! We could always use a good story, joke, recipe, beauty tip...?

See you guys soon / at the next meeting! I hope everyone is doing well!