Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum  

Go Back   Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum > Blogs > jeff

Rate this Entry

Ford 1500

Submit "Ford 1500" to Digg Submit "Ford 1500" to del.icio.us Submit "Ford 1500" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ford 1500" to Google
Posted 08-15-2016 at 12:51 PM by jeff
Updated 12-22-2016 at 10:14 AM by Luva65wagon

I'm jeff from New jersey, I had a broken axle for my Ford 1500 due to a kerb drive, I couldn't find it locally. I randomly called this company from the Google and spoke to a very nice gentle man. He took very specific details of my car and said I'd have to wait for a week so he can match the specification and call me. He actually called less than a week and said he wanted the VIN he checked and said that if I purchased it new, I said it's a used one, he asked me to confirm from my mech if the axle was altered for other purpose, after research it was true. He then gave me an option to change both the axles to its original form, and I couldn't find it locally, I called them back and spoke to another person who was equally calm and he said he had them in stock. I paid for it over the phone and was promised expressed delivery which cost me additional but it was ok. It arrived and it looked close to new with not so.much cost for ford parts. I was happy and told my wife that a guy helped me over the phone to get it. I'm sure these are available in other states, since I'm a busy person, I couldn't go searching for it and if things could happen over the internet, I'd rather go for it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1954 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm looking for a full floor if anyone happens to have one.
    Posted 03-09-2017 at 11:11 AM by Rickiedean2003 Rickiedean2003 is offline
  2. Old Comment

Looking for one parts.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rickiedean2003 View Comment
    I'm looking for a full floor if anyone happens to have one.
    I have a 64 4d Futura and a 64 4d wagon.
    Posted 03-09-2017 at 11:13 AM by Rickiedean2003 Rickiedean2003 is offline