Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum  

Go Back   Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum > Blogs > pbrown

Rate this Entry

More progress - Still a lot to do though.

Submit "More progress - Still a lot to do though." to Digg Submit "More progress - Still a lot to do though." to del.icio.us Submit "More progress - Still a lot to do though." to StumbleUpon Submit "More progress - Still a lot to do though." to Google
Posted 02-11-2011 at 08:10 PM by pbrown
Updated 02-13-2011 at 10:59 AM by pbrown

I've been doing a lot of under hood wire cleanup. I removed most of the factory harness wrap to expose the wires. The unused wire was removed and the others neatly routed and secured. I still need to rewrap the harness. I'm waiting to finish up the new ignition system before wrapping it all up.

I just received a new 8" center section in a 3.4:1 gear ratio and four gear Trac-Lock. This will be fun. I plan to pull the whole rear end when this goes in. I'd like to weld on the brackets for the rear anti-sway bar and have the whole thing powder coated. Maybe burgundy to match the engine and interior. Hmmm.

I just ordered a new export brace from Falcon Enterprises. This should be here next week. I'll cut out the old braces this weekend I hope. Once I verify the new brace fits, it will go off for chrome.

I sent my grill in to Shine On Me Restorations. It should look good as new in six to eight weeks.
Posted in 62 Falcon, EFI
Views 3408 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments