Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum  

Go Back   Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum > Blogs

Old

finally uploaded some pictures!

Posted 03-24-2017 at 08:46 AM by seaslasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft Taco 84 View Post
Hey, guys. I joined this group months ago and I really love it here. I was asked for pictures of my Falcon when I joined and finally got some on my computer. Here you go! I'm pretty sure I mentioned it when I introduced myself but I'll say it again. This was my Grandfather's car. He bought it used in '65 I think. It was a regularly used vehicle by my family until probable the early 90s. I always loved riding in it as a kid when I visited Grandma's house. It was given to me when my parents
New Forum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 671 Comments 0 seaslasher is offline Edit Tags
Old

Ford 1500

Posted 08-15-2016 at 12:51 PM by jeff
Updated 12-22-2016 at 10:14 AM by Luva65wagon

I'm jeff from New jersey, I had a broken axle for my Ford 1500 due to a kerb drive, I couldn't find it locally. I randomly called this company from the Google and spoke to a very nice gentle man. He took very specific details of my car and said I'd have to wait for a week so he can match the specification and call me. He actually called less than a week and said he wanted the VIN he checked and said that if I purchased it new, I said it's a used one, he asked me to confirm from my mech if the axle...
New Forum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2562 Comments 2 jeff is offline Edit Tags
Old

CPP front suspension

Posted 02-22-2016 at 07:38 PM by dave

Hi - this a first for me. I have recently purchased a 1964 Sprint convertible with a 302 and top loader 4 speed. The front suspension is pretty much crap. My other 2 old cars both have rack and pinion and updated front suspension parts. There seems to be 3 ways to fix this - do the original front parts with new bushings, etc. - cut off the whole front end and replace with a Heidts or TCI type suspension - or [my preference], convert to a coil over and tubular control arm setup like CPP, Fatman,...
New Forum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1725 Comments 0 dave is offline Edit Tags
Old

Introduction

Posted 01-22-2016 at 02:57 PM by Rex45

Hello everyone, this is Rex45, a new member. Excited to connect with other Falcons enthusiast. I have a 2 dr 1964 Ford Falcon. It's in okay condition, it runs and I drove it around the neighborhood just to exercise it, I haven't got an insurance coverage on it yet, my carrier won't cover it because it's register as collectible ( any suggestions) excited to hear more from experience Falcon owner.
New Forum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1481 Comments 0 Rex45 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Battery hold down issue?

Posted 11-20-2014 at 07:58 PM by Jim Petropulos

Todays batteries no longer have a lip on the end to hold the battery in place on the battery tray with the supplied clamp.
How has anyone else figured a way to clamp it down so it doesn't fall off the tray going over a bump , etc??
I put a piece of rubber hose between the battery and the tray clamp to hold it. It works but this looks "hokey" !
It would certainly lose points in any kind of competition event...
New Forum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3042 Comments 0 Jim Petropulos is offline Edit Tags