Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum  

Go Back   Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum > Blogs > Jeff W

1. Old Comment

And away we go!

I think oue system admin, Pat, has created a forward time machine. Now if I can get him to finish up the one the works in reverse, I can go back and buy some replacement parts (like bumpers) when they were $39.99 from the local Ford dealer.
  2. Old Comment

And away we go!

how can you start this blog in the future? created 12/20 and updated 12/21?
  3. Old Comment

Small projects

Jeff, you should really pick up a National Parts Depot Mustang parts catalog (or any Mustang catalog) -- so many Mustang parts fit Falcons. These door handle parts (I'm about 90% sure) are the same for the 64-66 Mustang. The mustang has two versions (long and short) the long one being for the pony interior -- so I think the short one is the same for us. $14.95 or thereabouts. I'm also pretty sure I bought one and it's in my wagon -- but I may have dreamed that.
  4. Old Comment

Small projects

Thanks. I just requested a catalog. The picture of the item you mention is different shape, I don't know if that matters. Dearborn only lists one for 66 and 67 falcon, it looks like the mustang item shown in the NPD website. You would think if it was the same, other falcon vendors would have discovered by now and listed it for sale at double the price of mustang vendors. If Steve doesn't have a used one, I may take a chance for 15 bucks. Then we will all know.