Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum  

Go Back   Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum > Blogs

Old

Sam Austin FCA Member #9104

Posted 06-27-2018 at 08:23 PM by 289sprint

Hello Everyone: My wife and I are moving out to Port Angeles WA after spending the last 19 years in Montana. We are excited to be apart of the Rainier Chapter and connected with Falcon Enthusiasts. We will be out there mid July.
See You Soon

Sam Austin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03171.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	70   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03170.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	71  
New Forum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 270 Comments 1 289sprint is offline Edit Tags
Old

finally uploaded some pictures!

Posted 03-24-2017 at 08:46 AM by seaslasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft Taco 84 View Post
Hey, guys. I joined this group months ago and I really love it here. I was asked for pictures of my Falcon when I joined and finally got some on my computer. Here you go! I'm pretty sure I mentioned it when I introduced myself but I'll say it again. This was my Grandfather's car. He bought it used in '65 I think. It was a regularly used vehicle by my family until probable the early 90s. I always loved riding in it as a kid when I visited Grandma's house. It was given to me when my parents
New Forum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1687 Comments 0 seaslasher is offline Edit Tags
Old

Ford 1500

Posted 08-15-2016 at 12:51 PM by jeff
Updated 12-22-2016 at 10:14 AM by Luva65wagon

I'm jeff from New jersey, I had a broken axle for my Ford 1500 due to a kerb drive, I couldn't find it locally. I randomly called this company from the Google and spoke to a very nice gentle man. He took very specific details of my car and said I'd have to wait for a week so he can match the specification and call me. He actually called less than a week and said he wanted the VIN he checked and said that if I purchased it new, I said it's a used one, he asked me to confirm from my mech if the axle...
New Forum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4137 Comments 2 jeff is offline Edit Tags
Old

CPP front suspension

Posted 02-22-2016 at 07:38 PM by dave

Hi - this a first for me. I have recently purchased a 1964 Sprint convertible with a 302 and top loader 4 speed. The front suspension is pretty much crap. My other 2 old cars both have rack and pinion and updated front suspension parts. There seems to be 3 ways to fix this - do the original front parts with new bushings, etc. - cut off the whole front end and replace with a Heidts or TCI type suspension - or [my preference], convert to a coil over and tubular control arm setup like CPP, Fatman,...
New Forum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2843 Comments 2 dave is offline Edit Tags
Old

Introduction

Posted 01-22-2016 at 02:57 PM by Rex45

Hello everyone, this is Rex45, a new member. Excited to connect with other Falcons enthusiast. I have a 2 dr 1964 Ford Falcon. It's in okay condition, it runs and I drove it around the neighborhood just to exercise it, I haven't got an insurance coverage on it yet, my carrier won't cover it because it's register as collectible ( any suggestions) excited to hear more from experience Falcon owner.
New Forum User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2419 Comments 0 Rex45 is offline Edit Tags