Thread: 1965 ford falcon parts

1965 ford falcon parts

hi, i've got some parts off of a 1965 falcon that i would like to sell, let me know what you are looking for, and i might just have it!

Do you have a partial list? Always looking for spare parts, but not anything specific at the moment.

Is it a two-door or four-door?

I'm doing the wiring on a 65 Mustang at the moment (making a complete harness from scratch), so if you've got any wiring, it's mostly the same and I could use all of it, if you've got that?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Parts

You don't by any chance have a right front quarter panel?? I have a 65' Futura, four door that I am working on. That is one of the biggy's. Also the headlight set up for the same side.
    Katy

~Sigh~ I'm trying to get rid of stuff for my upcoming move...... '64/5 Falcon hood and left front fender? I'm only interested if they're close to perfect condition due to the reason above, and the fact that I'm a long, long way away from needing them for a future repaint

Where are you located?
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

hi everybody. here is what i have.

- hood
    -trailer hitch
    -rear bumper
    -set of 4 lug wheels

the rest of the parts that i was getting rid of have been spoken for....

The hood..........

and where are you located?
    The one on the car I have may be bent back, it's not creased, but I would rather just find a straight one.

I'm in the Olympia/Lacey area