Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to The FalconForum

Welcome to The FalconForum

This is our new home on the world wide web. Have a look around and see how you like the place. Kenny and I will be making improvements and adding new features as time permits. Be sure to register to see all the features.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Thumbs up

Sweet! And I get to be the first to use a smilie!

Thanks a bunch for all your help Pat. I have a lot of ideas for the graphics but don't know much about cascading style sheets. Hopefully I can find some help.

Speaking of help, I talked a friend who digitizes artwork for embroidery machines into cleaning up the club logo. When we get something to show everyone, I'll post it in a new thread. Then we'll have some artwork to get sewn onto jackets and shirts. That's part of what my wife does for work so we will get some great prices. We can also get our logo on just about anything. Coolies, key chains, hats, chamois...you name it.

So who's the next to register???

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Nice work you two. If I can figure this out, anyone can. I just need to work on that... picture thing.

Jeff Watson

Thumbs up Winged bird

Way to go guys this is a huge leap into the future!!! I took the day off to continue the never ending resto of my winged bird. Some day it will hit the road flying! I think i need a auto roisserie this thing has got out of hand! Anyone have one? Al
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alsprint; October 10th, 2006 at 09:15 AM.

Thumbs up Very very neat

However do we have a tutorial for the cyber challenged?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Kirby View Post
    However do we have a tutorial for the cyber challenged?
    Welcome everyone! The best thing to get you started would be to read the FAQ page. Click on the "Home" link on the left side of the bar across the top and then in the left column you will see a "FAQ" link. Click on any of the links near the bottom and read through the questions.

It can be a little challanging at first but if you're able to restore a 40+ year old car...this will be a piece of cake...

Also feel free to ask specific questions here and we'll try to help out.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Okay, a reply

Great to see this forum up and running. Now if I could just come up with something to say...
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Great going, guys! Now I have another excuse to hang out at the library computer while obnoxious teens surround me. I have to get my comptuer fixed so I can go home and spend sleepless nights on the forum

Thor

OK guys... what's the scoop here. I'm finally getting to have a look around and get things set up. Do you have to be an admin to get to use pics in your signature? I tried to figure out how to do similar to Kenny and Patrick, but it says I don't have those privileges. Unless I'm missing something here?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"