Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics of Sedan delivery

Pics of Sedan delivery/ Pics are up/ new pics added

OK, here are a couple of pictures of my Sedan delivery. It is a pretty good base to start with, a little rust to take car of but all in all a good runner.
    I will get some of the Ranchero next week. Let me know what you think. Thanks Steve H.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by doghows; October 30th, 2009 at 08:50 AM. Reason: new pics.

Oops

Guess I should add the pics... Sorry something wrong with pics. It won't let me download them???

Maybe they were too big?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Size was only 240x680 ??? Maybe too small?? I will try again with some new pics tomorrow...

They would not be too small. What is the error message if any? What are you trying to do and how are you doing it?
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

When I try to upload the pics, it would say upload attempt failed? It just wouldn't let me attach them to my post? I will take some new pics tonight and see if I can get them up here tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

Pics are up

Well i finally got these to work. This will be the project for the next ?? years. I am sure i will be calling on you guys for help here and there so it is great to have a resource available like this. Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pics of Sedan delivery

Lookin good. Bet everyone is looking at this car with different ideas of future pictures in mind. A lot see a reliable daily driver or a total restore looking fantastic. Then the nuts like me see a tubbed beauty with huge tires in the back, small ones in the front and a big blower sticking out of the hood. Nice car. Larry

I have gone through the same thoughts as well. First was a fuel injected 302 w/ AOD trans. The the full out 347 stroke with NO2? Now I am thinking stock??? Tomorrow who knows. The good part is I have a 63 Ranchero that I am starting on as well. So maybe 1 Hot Rod, and 1 Driver??
    Maybe I should start a survey?? Thanks Steve

How 'bout a M2 front suspension to make room for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aMicckDWSc

4.6 mod motor with a 6-71 blower .
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

I like that!!!!! Probably would have to sell the business and mortgage the house to do it???

Very cool Steve. How about a big block Chevy!

But in all seriousness, I say go totally sleeper with it. But give it all the best suspension, handling, and brakes. Turbo-charged inline 6! Now that would be cool.... and fast enough to scare anyone in the passenger seat.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"