I received an email a few days ago and agreed to post some information for this gentleman. I only know what is posted below and have never seen the car so please contact the owner if you have any other questions.

1962 fordor sedan. It's free to anyone who can use it. It has a rebuilt 170 six with the three speed stick. The trim is deluxe with the washboard panels. It has red and white leather seats, the front seat is the bench style. Most of the trim is still there.

It has been sitting for years and has had some vandalism. Looks pretty bad but there are lots of good parts to be had. We would need to cut the brush away and haul it. I know how much trouble I had in the past finding parts like doors, fenders, door and window works, hood and interior pieces many are still good enough to reclaim. I hope someone can use it - I really don't want to send it in for junk.

I live in Burien. Emails would work fine thomashulsemd@msn.com. If anyone wants to call me my home phone is (206)241-9022 and my cell is (206)755-5803. Tom.