Thread: Window Stuff
View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:05 PM
BadBird's Avatar
BadBird BadBird is offline
Senior Forum User
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mill Creek
Posts: 1,077
Window Stuff

Okay, I'm lost. What goes in the space between the roof rail trim and the wing window at the top edge? From the fwd edge of the roof rail the rubber seal bows up against the roof. There is about a 3" gap. Sure looks like something must go there but I can't find anything in my manual or on web sites. Even scarier I can't find any parts that look like they go there. Dufus Manufus (Larry).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN6142.jpg (114.3 KB, 12 views)
Reply With Quote