Thread: Window Stuff
View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2010, 09:58 PM
BadBird's Avatar
BadBird BadBird is offline
Senior Forum User
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mill Creek
Posts: 1,077
Window Stuff

Yeah, I found the parts I was looking for but the gap at the back/bottom end of the drip rail has me confused. A guy on the TFFN site said that 65's have a stainless part that goes there. But I think he is talking about the strip that runs the full length of the drip rail. I have that part but it doesn't do anything about the gap where water will just pour into the car.
Take a look at the picture.
As far as putting pictures on the site. I store my pictures in the picture section on my computer. But if you can download the picture onto your computer at your desktop then click the "Manage Attachments" link in the form below. Then click the "browse" button. Click the arrow on the drop down box and then select "Desk Top". IF you downloaded the picture on your desktop you then click that specific file number, the picture. Then click on "upload". Not sure if that helps. Larry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN6143.jpg (67.9 KB, 10 views)
Reply With Quote