Thread: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all mt Falcon friends. May your stockings be stuffed with tools and parts, and new things you can do to your birds dancing in your heads. Its great being a car guy isnt it?
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Santa brought me two Repro FALCON scripts for my fenders as well as a "Falcon" fender cover to protect my fresh paint.

Got a Wii and watched a free Netflix movie called "Love the Beast". Aussie documentary with Eric Bana (The Hulk). Cool movie if you're into racing. Some old footage of him and his buddies fixing up the car as teens.

"Eric Bana makes his directorial debut with this documentary about his biggest obsession: his Ford XB Falcon Coupe, aka "the Beast." The actor examines his auto fixation and chronicles his attempts to compete in the treacherous Targa Tasmania race. The Beast has been by his side for more than 20 years -- but can it endure this grueling five-day affair? Jay Leno, Dr. Phil McGraw and auto expert Jeremy Clarkson drop by to share their thoughts."

And now I'm sipping on some wine and awaiting the arrival of the roast beast for dinner. Merry Christmas everyone!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)