Thread: Swap meet?

Swap meet?

Is anyone going to the swap meet in Puyallup next week end?
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Next weekend is the NASCAR kick off- probably won't see me there! Al

swap meet calendar

Do any of you Rainier Falconeers and or falconettes have a list of upcoming swap meets in the Puget Sound area??? I think the Monroe swap meet was at one time held in May and then again in October, does that still happen???????
    Darren
    1948 Chev Sedan Delivery
    2006 Honda Element(Wifes taxi)
    1990 Dodge Cummins PU (350,000 miles strong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I usually try to make it to one of the Monroe swap meets. This year is May 19th & 20th. There's a list of swap meets at http://cliffsclassicchevrolet.com/page10.htm that include WA, ID, OR & CA.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Isnt there another one in Puyallup on the 17th?
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

The calendar link from above mentions this:

Almost Spring Swap Meet & Vintage Car Show
    March 17 – 18
    Puyallup, WA
    Western WA Fairgrounds
    360-456-8938
    www.gertiesas.org

Hey...anyone want to volunteer to be king (or queen) of the FalconForum Calendar??? I can give you access to be able to add dates and information to the calendar. It's usually a bunch of work and lots of Google searching at the beginning of the year when dates are announced but then it's all over until the next year.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

There's also a yearly swap meet in Seattle called the Peterolina swap meet - I've never been though.The date for it is on the goodguy's northwest summer events schedule, a copy of which I just mailed to Kenny
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Quote Originally Posted by Sedanman View Post
    ...goodguy's northwest summer events schedule, a copy of which I just mailed to Kenny
    Thanks Thor. I got that in the mail yesterday. I'll try to get the dates up in the next week or two.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com