Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: January Meeting

January Meeting

...is apparently missing from the calendar, so as a reminder the club voted to have monthly meetings with the exception of December and February on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. So that makes the next meeting January 21st.

I can't recall if we all considered the last location adequate or not (Roundtable in Renton at SR167 and 180th) -- so if Kenny can pull up the minutes from that meeting he can fill in the blank in this regard. I'm OK with it, but would like some feedback. The time regardless is from 7PM-8PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'm thinking of going. Are you saying the location is to be Renton again? Is that centrally located for most attenders? Anyway, for those of us up North, maybe carpooling? I have accommadations for three riders in my Exploder.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Meeting in Renton

Id like to go..... I live in Everett
    If there is any one going Id be glad to chip in on gas
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Is the meeting going to be in Renton again? If so that will be OK with me. I haven't taken my wife out to dinner since the last meeting and I am sure she will want to take another 50 mile round tripper to have a pizza. Just joking.

Jerry Kirby
    '65 Futura

I'll be there. I don't have anything down about location in the minutes but I may bring a recorder this time. I've never been good with taking notes. Anyone who is interested in taking over the secretary position please show up with a sharp pencil and notebook. I haven't heard from Caro in awhile but I think she's pretty busy with work and life and wouldn't mind stepping down.

My personal opinion is it's not very central if you look at the people who attended last time. I could be wrong but we had 2 of us from Ballard, one Lynnwood, one from Kenmore, Everett, Woodinville, and Spanaway. I think I'm missing one or two but it seems like the majority come from the north.

I'm OK for Renton now but I think we should move it more north in the future. Don't know where so if anyone has a suggestion that would be great. I did check out a pizza place once in Shoreline on Aurora by the Fred Meyer at N. 185th. Spiro's and I think they have a meeting room. Might be worth checking out?? http://www.ilovespiros.com and mostly good reviews http://www.yelp.com/biz/spiros-pizza...asta-shoreline

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Alas, I have another committment for that evening. Sorry, I'll have to miss this one.
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

You know, the last Falcon club that I was in before this one met at the Burgermaster in the U-district. It's easy access from just about any direction. They have plenty of space and good variety of foods, if you end up eating too. So... for this meeting I vote for this location.

I know of the Spiro's place up near Freddie Meyers on 185th, but it's always crowded when I've been there.

Here's a link to the Burg:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?name=Bu...93297:0:::::/e

Yes/No?

I can haul as many as 3 more of us from the North if you meet at my place.
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; January 15th, 2009 at 08:53 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"