Thread: Clutch Pedal Assembly

Clutch Pedal Assembly

Anyone have a pedal assembly for the manual shift? I am in need of that if anyone has one just gathering dust. Let me know if you do and how much you want for it. Thanks Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Clutch Pedal Assembly

Evidently no one has one of these sitting around. Anyone know of an old parts car around that might have this still in it? Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Larry - I've got one, but was away and just got back on Saturday. And then the site was down earlier.

Anyway, It's apart at the moment and I just picked up a set of bearings (instead of the bushings) for it at the swap meet a couple weeks back. Was gonna replace mine in the wagon with it, but found my issue was the clutch and not the pedal assy.

It's yours if you want it. You'll need to reassemble it. All blasted and painted, but you'll probably powdercoat it. I work from home on Fridays, so that may be a good day for me if you want it.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Clutch Pedal Assembly

Great, how much do you want for it. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

I only paid $10 for the bearing set, which you should use with this setup since one of the bushing flanges had "spun" and I had JB-welded it when I cleaned it up and before I painted it.

The bearings replace these flanges all together and you will have roller bearings instead of plastic bushings once done. So, that's all it will cost you - $10. I don't want anything for the pedals...

...I just want a ride in it when it is done.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Clutch Pedal Assembly

If you still have my number can you call me when it's convenient to drop by and pick it up? I'll definitely give you a ride when I get it done. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

I have a clutch pedal assembly and tossed it in the car. I'm planning to use it for a future T5 swap. You can study it to see how it was assembled from the factory.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Clutch Pedal Assembly

Wish I would have seen this before I went to the meeting. Sorry Pat, thanks for thinking about me.

I worked all day today trying to get the clutch cable assy installed. Of course the plate that goes on the firewall wouldn't work without a lot of refabricating. My car has an aftermarket power brake booster so the hole for the actuator to the brake is about 1 1/2" lower than stock. So I had to re-do the plate. Got that done and now trying to get the cable hooked up to the clutch pedal. More to come and pics will show the result. Just hope this all works. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Larry, I'd be happy to stop by and offer some insight. Just say the word. Home all day Friday.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"