Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Falcons on film/tv

1960 Falcon YouTube Review

This is a great review of a 1960 Falcon. I like the song at the very end: "She's automatic. So automatic. She just has two speeds."

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HNYtMTCxFI

1960 Falcon.JPG
    Dennis Pierson
    Tampa, FL
    "The Wonder Falcon"

'63 Futura Hardtop (260, Ford-O-Matic, bench seat)

Quote Originally Posted by ew1usnr View Post
    This is a great review of a 1960 Falcon. I like the song at the very end: "She's automatic. So automatic. She just has two speeds."

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HNYtMTCxFI

1960 Falcon.JPG
    Thanks, that was fun to watch. I didn't think it would be good but after watching for a few minutes I could not take my eyes off the review! Makes me want to go out and buy another Falcon!!!!!

I know I mentioned once before here that if you like MY FAVORITE MARTIAN and you like Falcons, this is the episode to watch, plenty of '63 Falcon convertible scenes, especially at the 13 minute mark but best to watch the entire episode as the car appears in many scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6NRCfwpMrQ

Yep, loved that.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

Quick shot of a 64 in Roseanne season 1 episode 4
    Attached Images Attached Images

1965 Hardtop, 289, Top loader, Torino power disk brakes, Tilt steering, 2 speed int wipers

Mike Spears

I don’t think anyone mentioned this one yet!
    43ABC538-70F7-4430-8EA6-158FB9EEA94D.jpeg
    This (‘61 i think) is from What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, its in the movie for a few minutes, mostly when going to and from the courthouse.
    Just try not to laugh when you see it going down the street with a wicked gangster lean. It’s uh.... more due to a weight imbalance than any modifications.
    Matt
    '63 Falcon Futura Convertible 170ci Special C4 Auto
    "Don't worry, she'll hold together... You hear me baby? Hold together." -Han Solo

Edward Scissorhands

Spotted a nice 65 Hardtop
    Attached Images Attached Images

1965 Hardtop, 289, Top loader, Torino power disk brakes, Tilt steering, 2 speed int wipers

Mike Spears

In the movie Ford v Ferrari there is a scene with a whole factory full of "new" 1963 falcons. We watched the extras and learned that they searched the whole country, found and bought twenty-something Falcons, and restored them all. Some were completed and others were just restored bodies to represent incomplete cars on the line. Seemed like they were all blue, and all were either two-door sedans or coupes. I wonder if they're for sale...?
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

They've been for sale a while, I guess, and I just saw a post on Facebook where the last 4 "unfinished" cars were for sale at $2500 ea.

On another Falcon on TV note I just watched the latest episode of Iron Resurrection on MotorTrend TV and a guy was building a couple Falcons amid a bunch of other Fords. The show hosts were actually looking for Chevy II parts, and this guy had one outside. The one show host guy, named Shag, said to him "I see a new Ford here" (waving his hand over the Chevy) indicating he could get a new Ford if he sold them this Chevy. He did.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"