Thread: Video

Video

Do any of you talented people have the ability to make a video that I could use to attach on ebay of my car? I don't have a digital camera, so not able to do much on my own. Don't think it needs to be a youtube video?? Thanks for any help.
    Also, got back from Reno's Hot August Nights and we had a blast. Seven thousand cars were entered and a lot more that weren't entered. I will try and get some pics attached later. Thanks Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Hi Larry,
    Not video, but I have the pictures attached in high resolution if you want them. They are high quality about 5-6 mb each. When they are uploaded to the forum, it downgrades them to about 150kb file size so some of the shine is lost. The originals really show how amazing your car looks. If you want them for whatever reason, I can put them in a share file or email them one by one...just pm me.
    Some people know how to make pretty nice videos from pictures..but unfortunately I'm not one of them. (Although the latest iPhones take pretty descent videos now.) Also, have you tried old ride.com or classiccars.com? I always thought of eBay as more of a place to buy parts cars rather than show cars like yours.
    Good luck.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

Also....I haven't tried them, but there are services that can turn your photos into video.
    I think you can do a free trial...or at worst, maybe $10.
    https://animoto.com/business/photography
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

Video

One of the reasons I am after the video is to garner sound from the car. The E-cutout system draws a lot of attention especially at Reno. Maybe it isn't necessary but thought it would help. I looked at buying one of the Go-Pro cameras. I appreciate the offers. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Larry - I have a GoPro camera, I think. Also have a little HD palm camera you can use. Have never felt sound transfers over to video well, but it may be good for what you are trying. Let me know and I can get something over to you.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"