Thread: July 20 - Club meeting

July 20 - Club meeting

The next club meeting will be held at our usual spot:

University Village Burgermaster
    3040 NE 45th St.
    Seattle, WA 98105

Date: Weds., July 20th
    Time: 7PM

Please come at least 15 minutes early. or earlier, especially if you want to grab a burger. This so we can start on-time.

As usual, look for us inside the Burgermaster just to the upper right-side of the cashiers (in the raised dining area).

Please plan to stop by if you can.

Main topics this meeting:
    - Club events
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

See you there. Weather should be nice so some birds should be there... mine will

Jeff Watson
    Seattle, WA
    '63 Tudor Wagon (170 - 3 spd.)

Got my new battery in so I should be there with mine!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I plan to be there, but I'll be in my other Ford (Ranger), unless the Stork makes an appearance at my daughter's house.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Giving this a tickle in hopes of a good turn out

I did notice the FCA website is a bit vague about when out meetings are - posted below:

"Meeting: Bi-Monthly Jan. – Nov. University Burgermaster 3040 NE 45th St. 7:00 PM."

It neglects to say "3rd Wednesday" - do we know how to get that fixed?

Jeff Watson
    Seattle, WA
    '63 Tudor Wagon (170 - 3 spd.)

Forgot to disconnect the battery in the Ranchero, so it was dead this morning. So no Falcon for me tonight.

I clearly need to trace that battery drain...
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Giving this a tickle in hopes of a good turn out

I did notice the FCA website is a bit vague about when out meetings are - posted below:

"Meeting: Bi-Monthly Jan. – Nov. University Burgermaster 3040 NE 45th St. 7:00 PM."

It neglects to say "3rd Wednesday" - do we know how to get that fixed?
    I can contact them should we decide to maintain this schedule going forward.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Only 3 of us were at the meeting last night. This trend in attendance (or lack thereof) makes it near a waste of time for those of us who come - at least as it relates to furthering club activities.

I think it is time (again) for the club to decide where we are going, whether we are to remain a club in its present form, or move to some other format.

Of course, it was good to see Gene and Jeff, but we could not do much more than chat a bit and go kick Jeff's tires. And now knowing the tires are nearing 25 years old, we should have been more gentle.

Any suggestions or comments about this quandary are welcomed.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"