Thread: Rear End Gears Needed 61 Ranchero

Rear End Gears Needed 61 Ranchero

My 61 Ranchero acording to the VIn came with 3.23 to 1 gears. It has been swapped out with 4.11 to 1. Does anyone have 3.23 or 3.50 to sell me? I just dropped in the new 170 tonite, the stupid head is not done yet so won't have it running this weekend I guess.

Thanks!

Rear gears

I have 2 complete rear ends. 3.50 and complete. One is standard car and the other is a ranchero. I think the only difference is the ranchero rear has bigger brake. Free. come get them. You can call me at 425-481-1502. Dave Brandenburg

Where are you located?

Dave, Thanks for the reply. Where are you located? I have a Vintage Trailer being repaired in Kelso and will have to pick it up in the next few weeks so this could work out great. Thank you so much for offering me a rear end for my Ranchero. I am only waiting for the head to be completed so I can drive it again! I am excited to find 3.50 gears!

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by modified17 View Post
    I have 2 complete rear ends. 3.50 and complete. One is standard car and the other is a ranchero. I think the only difference is the ranchero rear has bigger brake. Free. come get them. You can call me at 425-481-1502. Dave Brandenburg
    Last edited by 61RANCHERO; November 16th, 2008 at 05:36 AM.

rear gears

I'm located in Monroe, Washington which is about 30 minutes east of I-5.

Thanks for the rear end Dave!

Finally sorted everything out on the Ranchero and have it on the road. I just love this little rig. The 170 runs nice and looking forward to the rear end swap. Might jump into it this holiday weekend.

Merry Christmas

Glenn