Thread: Club Meeting March 19th

Club Meeting March 19th

Hey all-

Our regularly scheduled bi-monthly meeting is coming up this Wednesday and we hope you can make it.

It will be held at the usual spot:

University Village Burgermaster
    3040 NE 45th St.
    Seattle, WA 98105

Date: Weds., March 19th
    Time: 7PM

Please come about 15 minutes early if you want to grab a bite to eat so we can start on-time.

Please plan to stop by and meet your fellow Falcon members, share some ideas, maybe get involved, and, of course, kick some tires if they happen brave the cold and wet.

Main topics this meeting:
    Mini Regional planning
    Monroe Swap Meet
    Sequim Car Show

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

The weather looks to be turning bad. Crap,I guess il wait a day and see what it does. I'd really like to drive the delivery over.
    I guess it goes with the area
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

My windshield wipers work....I'll be there. Visiting my folks in Edmonds so will cruise on down.
    IMG_0456cropthumb

I'll be there! I posted a notice on our FaceBook page and will try to get something on Craigslist tonight.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Is Gene going down?
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

I have only been to one meeting.Are we suppose to bring a raffle item? I could dig something up out of my stash of Falcon goodies...after all, I am NOT a Falcon owner. I sold it today. Now I can focus all my energy and money on one car the (Comet )😛
    IMG_0456cropthumb

You can bring something if you want to. Sometimes we don't have enough to have one, so the more others bring (things they want to donate and don't need money for) the more the club makes towards our ultimate goal of a true regional meet.

Congrats on the Falcon sale. Hopefully that means the Comet is still doing OK.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Yes Bill. Wanta carpool?

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Sorry Gene got something in my eye at work. I'm gonna be okay, I just have to rinse my eye
    Last edited by BillP 98201; March 19th, 2014 at 06:22 PM.
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Bummer! Sorry to miss the meeting. Rough day at work, got to the car at 6:30 and the gps said 57 minutes with two accidents between Des Moines to the Bergermaster. So, looking forward to any updates, especially on the mini and please feel free to assign me some actions- I'll help anywhere I can.
    Don Bartlett
    Federal Way, WA
    61 Four Door Sedan
    144-6, 3 on the tree

Club Meeting March 19th

Anxiously awaiting news about the meeting and updates on the mini-meet. Sorry to be away at this busy time. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Had a small meeting (6 in attendance, no Falcons) and most of the discussion focused on the mini-regional. We went over some notes I extracted from the post Monte made in the mini-regional thread.

The big issue right now is finding the right venue. Pat and I are driving down to Tacoma this weekend to check out a few places. If you have any recommendations, let us know.

We also discussed the Monroe swap meet coming up on May 17th. We will be there Saturday only although Roger is going Friday to drop off some items and cover them with a tarp. And get in some early bird shopping too I suspect. We have moved the monthly meeting to May 14 instead of 21 so we can have it before the swap meet. This would be your opportunity to drop off items for sale BUT...I'll let Roger expound on that.

Any other big items I missed?

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Well, would have been a Comet there but my dad wanted me to visit longer and in couldn't say no to him. He is caregiving my mom full time and is 88 years old so that's my excuse. I REALLY wanted to be there and had my route all mapped out😞 I can help out so just let me know what is needed.
    IMG_0456cropthumb