Thread: Parts sources

Parts sources

I'm sure many of you know about these parts sources for our old cars, but maybe some don't. So here's a list of sources I found very helpful when I was working on my '65 Ranchero:

Falcon Enterprises (falconparts.com): My favorite source for almost everything you need, especially stock-style parts. Great service, fair prices and fast shipping, especially if you're on the West coast.

Summit Racing (summitracing.com): My second favorite site; yes, they have a bunch of Falcon stuff, including Scott Drake. And if you're on the West coast, it's almost guaranteed that you'll get your parts in 2 days- AMAZING shipping! FREE shipping on any order over $99.

Melvin's Classic Ford Parts (melvinsclassicfordparts.com): Lots of original-style Falcon parts. One of the only places I found a new exhaust Y pipe for single exhaust 289's.

C&G Early Ford Part, Inc. (cgfordparts.com): Again, large selection of stock-style Falcon parts.

Mac's Auto Parts (macsautoparts.com): The grandaddy of the Falcon parts world, part of the Eckler's group. Free paper catalog too.

Dennis Carpenter (dennis-carpenter.com): Lotsa stuff, and free paper catalogs too.

Rock Auto (rockauto.com): Great selection of parts. If you can wait a week or a little more to have it shipped, the prices are real good.

Collier's Classics (on eBay): This guy has a real nice selection of reproduction parts, and most of his prices are quite low. Good quality, fast shipping.

MagMustangs (on eBay): Used parts. This guy seems to be dismantling old Falcons and Mustangs piece by piece, especially Falcon six cylinder cars. Prices are not great, but if you gotta have it....

There are many others I'm sure, but these are the ones I've used with great success.

Beerbelly
    1965 Ranchero Deluxe
    factory 289 4 speed car

Hey, thanks! I'm going to check out a couple of those. The only thing I would add is Dearborn Classics. I've used that site a couple of times.
    Richard C
    Sanford, Florida

1963 Ford Falcon Futura Convertible
    170 Straight 6
    Dagenham 4 speed

Yeah, I think both Dearborn Classics and Mac's are both part of the Eckler's family, but Mac's seems to be their Falcon division.
    1965 Ranchero Deluxe
    factory 289 4 speed car

We do have a Resource link found on the left side of the home page.

I am not sure if those links have been tested in the last few years. Someone should do that and add any new, including what you offered.

http://www.rainierfalcons.com/index.php?page=resources

Hey Roger! We have a topic for our meeting Next Wednesday!

Jeff Watson
    Seattle, WA
    '63 Tudor Wagon (170 - 3 spd.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Hey Roger! We have a topic for our meeting Next Wednesday!
    We have a topic?!
    No way!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"