Thread: Cool Old Cars in Graham

Cool Old Cars in Graham

Found this link to several listings on craigslist:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=rmf1976

Anyone know where this might be? Is it an old junk yard or just someone with some land and lots of old cars. Some pretty cool american iron!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Look at the second pic on this page and there's the front end of a 64/64 Falcon/ Ranchero ??

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/car/261189109.html
    Take Care
    Earl

www.ranchero65.com

old cars in Graham

Maybe not quite in Graham, probably closer to Eatonville. I sent him an e-mail to see if there is a time I could go out and see what he has.

Jerry Kirby
    '65 HDTP

Cool Jerry,

Let us know what you find. And see what's up with the Falcon that Earl pointed out. Have fun!! I always get a kick out of roaming around old car graveyards...though that's not as easy these days as it once was...

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Dan Guest
    Looks like a baby blue Falcon drop top to me. where is this place I thought I caught a glimps of a '55-'57 t-bird fender too in one of pics.

Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    Cool Jerry,

I always get a kick out of roaming around old car graveyards...though that's not as easy these days as it once was...
    Yeah, turning around to find a shotgun pointed at you is not on my favorites list
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch