Thread: Rainier Falcon Flyer - Winter 2011

Rainier Falcon Flyer - Winter 2011

Hi everyone,

I just emailed the newest edition of the Falcon Flyer to all members in good standing (or close to good anyway). If you believe your dues are paid and you did not receive an email, please contact me at info@rainierfalcons.com and I will look into it. First, please check your email client to make sure it's not blocking the email. Some may detect it is spam because of the multiple addresses it is sent to.

Also, we would really love to have contributions from members to make the Falcon Flyer relevant, interesting, fun, and reflect the different views of the members.

If you have an idea for a regular column, we'll make room!

Send us a story about your Falcon. How you found it, what you're doing to it, what you dream of doing.

Do you have some old photos of you and you're ride? Write a little caption and send them this way.

Do you have a knack for drawing cartoons? We would love to make a regular spot for you to show off your talents.

Got another good idea?...we're wide open! Send your contributions to info@rainierfalcons.com

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Nice job Kenny and Joanna.

Either of you ever considered getting into the printing and publication business?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Hey Kenny; I am still waiting for my national number so I can join the local club. Can I send you my dues and stuff and get that number to you when I get it?? Otherwise I am going to have to steal Rogers copy of your newsletter.

Here Steve, I'll give you a little bit of it... You'll get the rest when fork over some cold-hard-cash.

GREETINGS OH FALCON LOVERS!
    The only expenditures since
    www.cafepress.com/rainierfalcons
    Martha’s Companions
    RIP, little guy.
    The solution is the “Dr. Falcon Light Switch Extension Kit”, available for $49.95 from Dr. Falcon Accessories.
    Don’t listen to my cousin Dr. Falcon.
    Steve Harwood (doghouse) had
    Steve and Roger saw the pretty lady
    The “vultures” descend
    For some time there has been a Columbia River
    we will post any new information as we get it.
    The meeting was adjourned
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"