Thread: Falcon Flyer Newsletter ready!

Falcon Flyer Newsletter ready!

I'm a couple weeks later than I wanted to be but the next issue of the Falcon Flyer newsletter is ready to go to print. With the last issue, we began mailing only to paid members so if you would like to receive a copy, it's time to join the club.

If you're on a tight budget, have we got a deal for you! Dues to renew annual memberships are due on October 1st so if you join between May 1 and September 30, you can pro-rate the fee to just $10! Of course, if your economic stimulus check just arrived and you insist on paying the full $20 we certainly won't argue!

To join, click on the link below.

http://www.rainierfalcons.com/index.php?page=join

We always welcome non-paid members here on the forum and at our events but hope you can see the value of being a paid member of the FCA and the Rainier Falcons and show your support.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Great plug Kenny! I'm planning to use all $600 of that stimulus check on my Falcon. And my tax return, and my profit sharing...

I know you all want to join, so let's not hold back. Support you local Falcon club while you still can! There just may be a day in the not too distant future when we'll be posting messages recalling the days when we could afford to put gas in them and take them to a show - or that gas was even available.

Cheers
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"