Thread: Artwork

Artwork

Since it has been a long, cold and snow filled winter I decided to spend money on some artwork. Can't remember where I found the artist but sent him pictures of all three of my vehicles and this is what I received yesterday (finally, after a UPS fiasco). On a side note - the barn is my parents barn that my brother and I grew up with.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pretty cool art. The artist did a great job of distortion without making them look too fake. Feel free to share the artist name in case others want something similar done.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Dan Wise - artofwise.com

He also sent a draft showing additional details he asked me to send to him. Was easy to work with and used my idea of the barn in the background.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Artwork

Hope this isn't too impolite, but would you be willing to share the costs related to the pictures? Thanks Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Not impolite at all. I received 3 11x17 paintings. Total cost with shipping was $406.

Forgot to add that he also does show boards etc., which I am considering. Now that the renderings are already done it makes it easier for him on the show board and helps keep that cost low(er).

Cool work. have you sold it?