Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club Hauler

Club Hauler

Hey folks,

Just a note to say I closed the deal to acquire our company F350 flatbed today. It's a little rough, but will clean up pretty easily. I think after it's presentable I'll paint the club logo on the doors.

It needs a few things, so if anyone has a 78-79 Ford Pickup they are parting out, let me know.

Here's a pic from when I used it a couple years ago to do some yard work. We used it as a club last year as well for the swap meet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; February 5th, 2010 at 09:09 PM.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Awesome! And I have your cell number so does this mean I can drop my towing insurance??

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

What parts are you looking for?

Grille surround and headlight doors, front bumper, door window weatherstripping. Do you know of something?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    Awesome! And I have your cell number so does this mean I can drop my towing insurance??
    Sure Kenny, if you don't mind dismantling the car to get it loaded up.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Quote Originally Posted by Luva65wagon View Post
    Grille surround and headlight doors, front bumper, door window weatherstripping. Do you know of something?
    I don't have anything but we will keep our eyes open. I think F100-F350 has shared cab parts...

I scored a complete grille assy, bumper, wing widows, and dash pad from a 73 f250 @ Pull-a-Part yesterday, all for about $60! It's all in very good to excellent condition. 73-79 are all the same bodies as well as F100-F350, so a few mods are required only to go to an earlier grille assy. I think I'll get few other things from that truck as well, and what I can't get used, I'll get from NPD.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Don't forget your good friends at LMC truck.. they have a 73 to 79 ford F series catelog that has alot of neato stuff in it..

My friend has a 79 bronco with a 429 in it.. so he has their catelog laying around.

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

I've used them as well. NPD seems to have had the better parts when I've tried them both. But I do have their catalog I believe. There's a couple things I don't see in the NPD catalog -- I should check that out. Thanks for reminding me.

I ordered about $230 worth of things for the truck this morning. the largest value item is the window weatherstipping kit. So, I'm up to about $300 total investment.

I mean you can't go wrong with this thing. It has 6 brand-new tires, all new Ipana (?) "iron-wood" bed decking. I built the engine in it in 1987'ish and it still runs great. New steering box and clutch. Just a spit-polish and she'll be good as new.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Roger,
    I've got a '79 Econo custom van that was hit in the drivers rear corner. Anything you need, is yours, except the N 9" rear. It's an original AZ van w/ either a 302 or 351w. Last ran about 2 years ago or so. Jon
    Last edited by 68FalconSC; February 14th, 2010 at 07:06 PM. Reason: sp
    Jonathon Hass
    Stanwood, WA.
    '68 Falcon Sports Coupe

Thanks for the offer Jon. I've looked at these at the Pull-a-Part and there's not a lot on those that work on the same year trucks. I think I've got all the bits and pieces I need to finish it up - give or take a bolt and washer or two.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"