Sorry, my wife took the laptop for a week and I wasn't checking the email. This is too late for meeting but I'll post it here. An email from Ron at NW Classic Falcons in Portland.

Roger, you might mention at your meeting that Ron and Jean have retired or a working on retiring in earnest. We still are trying not to scrap the 53 or so Falcon, Comet and Econoline bodies, 3 converts, 1 sedan delivery, 1 66 Cyclone GT HT, 3 tudor wagons (64 or 65) 1 61 Futura spt cpe and many many more. as well as 28 year collection of sheet metal from radiator supports to frame rails, even a pristine station wagon roof that has been bead blasted/stripped. We have to pay $1300 a month for storage and it is getting ridiculous paying that to sell a couple hundred a month in parts. We are not giving parts away but selling them still and will look at offers. At this point will sell everything in the lot as a unit that is used parts and cars for $30,000. We, Jean and I have decided finally that our wreckers license expires in Oct and that is the end of the
contents and cars. Will be sold as scrap and we will not have to drain our savings to keep the cars from going to China. It has been fun and we need to think about the garden and some fun time for us.

I plan to get active about making this finished for us and will be contacting local wrecking yards like All American in Vancouver as we were members of the Oregon Dismantlers Assc. I just need to get busy and stop procrastination.

Regards,
Ron

www.nwfalcon.com
Semi- retired and at home now
Ron Boesl
Northwest Classic Falcons, Inc.
137 NE 109th
Portland OR 97220
503 252 6513

We do not accept any form of Credit Card payment now as we are semi-retired that includes PayPal. You can send a check or Money order for payment. Parts shipped when check clears our bank, we go to bank once a week so can take 2 weeks with personal check. If your in a hurry then we may not be your source, if you want the right part from knowledged experts then we are the place to help you, until we really retire.