Thread: Straight Six Blues

Straight Six Blues

No, not me! If I remember correctly, a few years ago, Grant and his girlfriend showed up for our Golden Gardens gathering. He was about ready to go on a road trip in his `61 Falcon. I got an email and wanted to pass it along. Looks like he made his trip into an adventure and made a movie. He was Skookum61 on this forum but I don't think he's posted in awhile. Here's a trailer and the email.

http://www.straightsixblues.com/

Friends, after 3 years in the making, I am excited to announce that there will be a test screening for the film Straight-Six Blues at Columbia City Theater in Seattle on Friday, May 2 at 8pm. But that's not all!

Not only will Straight-Six Blues be shown in its entirety for the first time in public, but 8 of Seattle's best bands will play as part of Columbia City Theater's Tribute To The Road immediately after the screening! (Unfortunately, this is a 21+ establishment. Unless you're over 21, in which case - Woohoo! There's a bar!)

Here is a link to a trailer for the film.

There is a cover charge for the evening, but net proceeds from ticket sales will go entirely to the musicians. You can buy tickets through Brown Paper Tickets.

Thank you for your interest in Straight-Six Blues. I am truly excited to share the film with you and hope to see you on May 2.

Sincerely,
    Grant Robinson
    Straight-Six Blues Headquarters
    Seattle, WA

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Straight Six Joy

Cool! I sent them an e-mail and asked if the movie was available on DVD.
    Dennis Pierson
    Tampa, FL
    "The Wonder Falcon"

'63 Futura Hardtop (260, Ford-O-Matic, bench seat)