Thread: Halloween Bash

Halloween Bash

In case anyone is interested. Pacific Raceways is having their Halloween monster bash this Sunday. I plan to be there! AND WIN!! Have to think positive you know.LOL It should be alot of fun. There is more info on their web site.Wayne

have fun Wayne!!
    kik butt!!
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

Halloween Bash

Well I tried. Went out in the second round. Ran a 12.38 on my 12.37
    dial in. The other guy ran a 11.41 on a 11.41 dial in! With a zero. Thats hard to beat. There were alot of cars!! We only got one practice run. The track temp. at 10:00 was 44 deg. Not to good for traction. I hate to say it, but the crew there needs to go to Mission to see how it should be run! But I still had a good time. Weather turned out great. Any day is a good day when I can race my Falcon! Wayne

2nd round?...ouch...dont ya hate it when you get that close of a race that early?

take care Wayne!
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

I wish that would have been the finals! The same thing happened at the mega Ford race. The guy went on to win the class. So I didn't feel to bad.
    Of course my wife had to here how I should have had a better light and I should have changed my dial in,all the way home! Ha!Ha! Hey! that's racing!

poor wifey