Thread: Update pics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey Larry - Good to hear from you. Weird year is hardly going to cover explaining it, but it is what it is. Making as much lemonade as possible!

Scott Zimmerman just dug a 63 "t-bird roof style" Falcon out of a garage up past Snoqualmie, so that's a perfect project car with minimal rust. I think he posted it on the Facebook page as well. Hardtops are getting hard to find in project shape, but I'll keep an eye out for you as well.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Quote Originally Posted by BadBird View Post
    I will start a new post since this car is history. I did get some information from the guy in Syracuse who bought the car from me. Pictures are looking great and he is showing it. I am very much looking for a 63 hardtop to start a new project. I was perusing the face book page, nice. Hope everyone is well and having a great but weird year. Larry
    I see it posted every once in awhile on a couple of the Falcon Facebook pages - such a sweet car.

Quote Originally Posted by Luva65wagon View Post
    Hey Larry - Good to hear from you. Weird year is hardly going to cover explaining it, but it is what it is. Making as much lemonade as possible!

Scott Zimmerman just dug a 63 "t-bird roof style" Falcon out of a garage up past Snoqualmie, so that's a perfect project car with minimal rust. I think he posted it on the Facebook page as well. Hardtops are getting hard to find in project shape, but I'll keep an eye out for you as well.
    Yep, if interested Larry send me a private message. It's a 63 2 door sedan with the T-bird style roof as Roger mentioned. Hardtops weren't until a little later that year. It's a base model with the 144 6 cyl and pretty solid as it's been stored indoor for probably 20 yrs on a concrete floor. The only rust I saw needing replacement, or patching, was the drivers floor pan. Quarters and rockers look very good. Everything appears to be original except for the poor baby blue paint over the original Corinthian White. Looking up the vehicles weight yesterday they were between 2300-2400 lbs. It would make a great project car.
    Last edited by Gitanesteel; October 15th, 2020 at 12:56 PM.
    Scott Zimmerman

'65 Falcon Futura 2 door hardtop, 289 V8

Quote Originally Posted by Gitanesteel View Post
    Yep, if interested Larry send me a private message. It's a 64 2 door sedan with the T-bird style roof as Roger mentioned.
    Larry, Scott... it's a 63 to add a correction for you Scott.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"