Thread: Update pics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In my eperience that initial tiny flash is normal. Your whole wiring harness, compoents and whatnot act like a giant capacitor. It doesn't take much current flow to cause the test light to glow for a split second. The tiny surge while the harness, alt, and other things "charge up" may cause that flash.

Jeff and others....thanks for the info...Larry, good luck on your wiring...when this is over you will be dang near an expert.

Hal

Update pics

Well, I got the side glass all installed and adjusted. Finished up the headliner and windlace along the edge of the headliner and put the fuzzies in. Lots of other little odds and ends finished.
    Supposed to get the windshield and back glass installed soon, maybe this week. Then I can start the interior.

My brother is flying up from Tucson on the July 7th and we are going to try and start the engine. Then hopefully drive it to Snohomish (loudly) and get the exhaust installed.

Putting in some very long days trying to get this done before the end of July so I can take it to Reno. Think I will make it!!!???!!!.

Oh, I ordered the Chrome Paint Kit that is listed in Rogers interior thread for my grill. It doesn't look very good right now. I will let you all know how it comes out. Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice; It must feel good to be getting this close to driving it again!!

Light!

Larry is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Keep up the good work
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Update pics

Before I could install the interior I needed to finish the trunk surrounds that I fabricated. Wouldn't be able to access the amplifier for hookups with the rear seat in. It looks ok, but for some reason when I close the trunk the fwd corners, at the hinge locations bow up just a little. Not sure why because I did all the fab work and fitting with the trunk on and closed for fit. I will either have to remove the small little hinge covers and temp install them for shows or rework them. UGH. The trunk looks ok for the first work I've done fiberglassing.
    Attached Images Attached Images