Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowling day?

We're ON

Hello!

OK, reservation has been made for Saturday the 21st, at the West Seattle Bowl, from 2-4pm!

We have lanes 9 and 10 reserved, so head over that-a way when you get there...

Looking forward to it!

J

Me too! Where's an old bowling trophy when you need one??

I'll bring a pound of coffee for whoever gets the high score in a single game!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I'll let somebody have the coffee, I have plenty.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Fun time and a great turnout! Probably 16 people at one point?! I think we should go bowling every year.

Randy, a guest, won the coffee but Roger...just give me a holla if you get low!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

It was surprisingly... fun. But I was nice enough to let Randy win the coffee. Thanks Kenny, also, I think I'll probably need more coffee around 2012. Oh but wait, we won't need it after that.

Thanks to all that came out and made it a day worth wanting to do again. Great winter-time activity.

Welcome also to Amy and family who has a couple nice round-body cars. I hope you can make it to future meets.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"