Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Reconstruction has begun.

Me Too!!!! Every step has been exciting and I think the paint is going to be way cool....

Well... if it doesn't look cool we can always spray it satin black afterwards.

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I still have the 777 HD black!!!

Good man.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Black?!? Maybe it could moonlight as a Hearse!

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

WOW, great read Now I know I cant do my Futura that well nor do i have the cash to do so, But as i sat here reading it does make me jealous.
    Marion Cain

64 Falcon Futura, Grenada Front Disc
    5 Lug Conversion, 302, Still putting together.

More about my falcon can be found here. Codes and a short video of Stella when I first got here.
    Also here you can find images Here

Thanks and welcome to the site.
    This has been a 4 year project so far and believe me I didn't think I could do it either. I have never done anything like this before, but with a lot of help and encouragement form these guy's she is almost done. This is by far one of the best groups of guys to help with any troubles or issues. I live over in Sequim and several members have made numerous trips over to help out when I am in need. (Or maybe just for Lauries food?) Can speak highly enough about everyone. So don't be afraid to jump in and get it done the club will always be around to help. Just don't let me get to close with power tools..
    Look forward to meeting you at one of the shows or a tech day.

Steve,, what color did you deside on ??

Doing the blue lower and silver upper. The paddle sample came out great.

Steve thank you for the welcome. Don't give up the yet i may need it. Im sure i wont go as far as you did but i now am starting my body work (2 four letter words that never end).
    Marion Cain

64 Falcon Futura, Grenada Front Disc
    5 Lug Conversion, 302, Still putting together.

More about my falcon can be found here. Codes and a short video of Stella when I first got here.
    Also here you can find images Here

Nice choice of color, it's going to look great steve....jh

Worked down at the body shop all weekend. Got all the last fit and finish done. Then blew the car back apart again. (20th time) Sand all the door jams and the tailgate. I think she is ready for the last coat of primer, then wet sand, then off to sealer and finally paint!!!
    Who would have thought how much work goes into a paint job... It better be worth it. Hopefully still finish her in time to get out to some events and shows this year.

I hope so too!
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Where oh where is Steve?

We were talking about you at the meeting last night. Were your ears burning? What is happening in Steveland?

Also, sent you a PM, but have not heard back. Are you on vacation?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"