Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Reconstruction has begun.

All over that can't get him to call me back. trying for three days now.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Steve, there's a Granada disc conversion on ebay right now for $285 buy it now. Not huge, but mine work well.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/granada-disc...0abac6&vxp=mtr

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

look into the Mustang Steve kits

That's the direction I plan on going.. when its time to redo the brakes.. again.
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

That Dearborn kit is Kevin's - he was at the last meeting and I drove out and looked at this stuff and the Falcon he's working on. I was only interested in maybe the front suspension parts but he was wanting to sell it all as a kit. I don't see the suspension stuff here now, so maybe I got confused or he sold the other stuff. If he shows up at the meeting tonight, I'll make sure he gets the message.

I am a little concerned because they packaged it with a "drum/drum" style master cylinder, but that's an easy thing to remedy.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Cool thanks guys. Let me know on that kit roger or give him my info. I would upgrade to a power setup anyway.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Sent you a PM with his contact info.

Power brakes on a Falcon is not easy. Kits are sold, but I have no idea how they get them to fit between the firewall and the shock tower.

Way back before I bought my wagon, I bought a power brake setup for a Ranchero I was going to build. It is one of those parts I still have sitting on the shelf since about 1995. At the time I didn't have that determination like I do now about dual M/C's - it's a power brake - single master setup. By the time I realized this it was too late to return it. I was collecting lots of parts at the time... and I sold the Ranchero when I found the wagon and sold off all the stuff I had, except this. Though I have tried.

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Spent some time getting the delivery ready for the Good. Guys show on the 26th. Got my speedo calibrated pretty closely now, tach will get installed Monday or Tuesday.
    I ordered my disc brake kit but I don't think it will get here fast enough to install before the show. I'll post pics of that swap when I do it. I won't let the cat out of the bag but should be very cool when done.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Disc brakes done. Check this one off the list. Very nice kit went right in no figment issues no wrong parts I'm a happy camper!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

And one of the booster and new MC installed. I do however need two adapters for my existing brake lines to hook to the prop valve but other than that done!
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Ok one more. I wish I knew why I can only post one picture at a time with my iPad or iPhone??
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Very nice Steve! That's the first full-sized MC, with booster, I've seen in a Falcon. The booster must be ultra small. So what kit did you get exactly?

As for more than one pic using an iPad, what is different when you compare the experience with a PC? Is the photo selector limiting it? I've often meant to ask Dennis in Florida what he does to post text, then photo, then text. I see an "insert image" link, but it wants to link off to another address. Dennis, what do you do to get your pics in line with content?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"