Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Reconstruction has begun.

OK my car is ready for some shows before the year is up. How bout you guys???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Ok guys me and the delivery are going to be in Belfair Saturday at the "Taste of Hood Canal" show from 10-3. Looks to be a pretty good one they have live music, food vendors, arts and crafts for the ladies and trophy's for the lucky ones. Stop by and say hi if your in the area and I'll report after I get home.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Well the show was a success. Made the drive no problem and then came home the long way down around Union and then back up the hood canal. Did a little road racing on that windy road, it was a toasty day in Belfair at about 90* but had a great time. I was the only Falcon at the show and did get a couple of ?Awards? They had some strange ideas for car classes and awards but it was fun.
    Homemade ice cream, BBQ, and about 10-15000 people. Show had about 150 cars.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

My wonderful iPad only allows one pic at a time so here's another.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

And this last one is for Roger!
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Quote Originally Posted by doghows View Post
    And this last one is for Roger!
    That one looks a lot gooder than mine, but I'd hate to load that one up with my trash bins. Exact same paint scheme though.

Thanks for the post.

Wish I could help you on the posting thing. Doesn't make sense to me why the iPad restricts that image uploader.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Thought you might like the truck. As far as the iPad thing or any I products they identify a picture as a jpeg but they don't assign it a number like jpeg1234 so each time you upload a new picture it just IDs it as a jpeg and put the new jpeg in pace of the old jpeg.
    Did that make any sence at all?? But that is how it was explained to me.
    63 Sedan Delivery
    5.0 HO EFI AOD 8" rear

Thought you might like the truck.
    Well yeah, I bought one.

You've not mentioned, but did that kid you were mentoring live-up to the call with the '67 you bought from me? Sure wish I had that engine now...

As far as the iPad thing or any I products they identify a picture as a jpeg but they don't assign it a number like jpeg1234 so each time you upload a new picture it just IDs it as a jpeg and put the new jpeg in pace of the old jpeg.
    Did that make any sense at all?? But that is how it was explained to me.
    So, are you taking these pictures and posting them as you are taking them? Or are you taking a bunch of pictures and then trying to post them later in the day or week? Whether Mac or Windows (or iOS) a file needs to be given a name. Even Mac's don't allow two of the same file name in a folder. It should be 1234.jpeg and 1235.jpeg (the file name DOT file type).

I might be able to help better if I understand how the pictures are taken and when, after that, you are trying to attach them to these posts. I have a good friend who is a Mac/iOS wizard. So can ask him if I need to. Might be worth making up a help document to help others with the same issue.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Spent a few minutes looking into this, and here's a long thread discussing it:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...rt=15&tstart=0

Basically, it seems, the file names may be obfuscated (hidden) and you need to turn on something in the view settings - assuming you have older version of of the Photo app. You're SOL otherwise. An APPLE BUG. This above thread (16 pages and counting) deals with renaming files and apparently people renaming them in one place and then having them not show as that name in another. Whether that will apply here or not - I don't know. It seems a differentiation between exif data (all the data that explains when and how and with what settings a photo was taken; like ISO, F-stop, etc.) and that of the file system name (my_picture.jpg). Apple seems to care less about file system naming - though there is a file name. It's just not making it easy for you (or others) to see them and apparently select them, I guess.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"