Well I was doing my civic duty and trying to find a reason to drive over the mountain and see you guys and maybe bring roger a stock 6 cylinder rear end. Roger didn't want me making any special trips so I started cruising craigslist looking for another falcon. Can't have too many of them right?
Its been over a year since i bought the last one. Right?

So i stumbled across this 63.5 hard top posting.. looks like a cool car..
V-8 2 speed auto and hey it has a tach on the dash.. hey it has the wood grain steering wheel. yea it has the sprint chrome package, yep it has all the correct sprint badging.. Could it be?

Well we aren't a 100% certain but it looks to be an orginal sprint. though its missing the correct tail pannal lettering..

Story is the car was rear ended many years ago and repaired with a futura tail panal..

Could be true, I don't really care.. I didn't buy it because it might be a sprint. I bought it becasue its a 63 hardtop..
seller never claimed it was a sprint though he bought it in 95 believing it was and thinks it might be.

So I'll be over that direction the first weekend in February, although I'll be a little bit to the south..

Nathan