This is a picture of my ride (as dark as it is). Anyway, Here goes my story. I bought this car when I was 12 for $300.00 (entire savings of a 12 yr old) with a 170 3spd in pieces in the bed. My dad and I put the motor together and on the test drive around town we grenaded it. Swapped in a 200 auto from a Mustang and drove it until Christmas break my senior year in High School when I put in a 302 c4 from a Torino so I could compete with my Mustang and Camaro buddies in school. First year in College (1991) I did the body work and had it painted twilight blue metallic. This is it as of Wednesday night 4/18. I am in the process of fixing some body work and making it a daily driver again. The last time it was really driven was 7 yrs ago when I got married (it is in the wedding pictures), that year I drove it about half the time going to work and on weekends. In the past 4 years, I moved from California to Oregon, bought a fixer upper house and had a son (actually my wife helped me with that one) so I have had not much time to drive or fix up the old girl. Anyway, thanks for looking and the support when I ask for help....
Stats:
61 Ranchero
302 built and dyno'd at 332 hp
c4 auto
8" from Mustang II
15" Centerline's
V8 front springs (soon to be cut and lowered all around)
Numerous hours and more to come......
Thanks again.