Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer tech days

Don't feel bad..

I havent attended any tech days.. wish I could but I havent..
    So I'm going to hold my own tech days... Just havent gotten around to setting anything up with any one yet.. But the summer is a coming and It will be discussed this thursday..

I'd help if I could but wiring is not my strong trait.. I just muddle my way through it the best i can..

You are doing awesome work.. everyone

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Summer tech days

Thanks Roger and I would to have you over anytime Friday afternoon/evening or Saturday. Just give me a call and I will be home at whatever time you can come by. Thanks again. Larry

Missing Floor Jacks

I just realized that I am missing a pair of floor jacks. The last time I used them was at the last tech day at Gene's house (in the rain). Did anyone end up with an extra pair of floor jacks? I know its kinda late but I don't use them very often. They are red and silver in color.
    Thanks,
    Bill
    Bill Williams

'65 Ford Falcon

Quote Originally Posted by Rustorod View Post
    I just realized that I am missing a pair of floor jacks. The last time I used them was at the last tech day at Gene's house (in the rain). Did anyone end up with an extra pair of floor jacks? I know its kinda late but I don't use them very often. They are red and silver in color.
    Thanks,
    Bill
    Bill,
    I think the day {in the rain} was when work was being done on my car. I know I didn't bring home an extra pair. I brought 2 sets with me {1 steel pair, painted blue & 1 aluminum set} and unloaded the car as soon as I got home, so I know yours didn't come home with me. Perhaps they're in Gene's garage. Jon
    Jonathon Hass
    Stanwood, WA.
    '68 Falcon Sports Coupe

Bill, just got back from a short fishing trip and took a look in my garage. The only jack stands there is my pair of Harbor Freight specials. Hope you find them.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Hey folks, I've been way behind on all things Falcon. Work is just brutal. Bill emailed me about whether there was still supposed to be a tech day this upcoming weekend at Dalton's place -- and I'm like; who am I? What's my name? Tech day, what's a tech day?

So, if that's any indication...

...I need you guys to work this out. I'm just not in the state of mind where I can coordinate this, other than doing this reminder. So please communicate here on the forum about this and if you get something going I may be able to participate.

Thanks for the understanding.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"