I've got a box full of Falcon parts that have occupied the trunk of my car since I moved to Washington 18 years ago. I'm giving my Falcon to my daughter in California and she wouldn't know what to do with them. I would like to get rid of all the parts to a Rainier Chapter member. I have an NOS Idler Arm C3DZ-3352-K and an NOS Turn switch C30Z-13341-B in there original boxes that Obsolete has priced at $175 and $95. I have 2-64 taillight assemblies with backup lights,1-64 headlight trim piece,2-rear ashtrays 63? convt,1-64 ashtry cover,1-fram G-3 fuel line filter,1-Doan rubber mount,1-battery hold down kit,bag of radio knobs and bag of carb parts,2-brake pedal covers,1-64 & 1-63 chrome convt visor support,2-window cranks,2- door locks,6-blank Ford keys,1-power steering dipstick,1-Felpro partial head gasket set with extra valve cover gaskets,64-pot metal seat emblems & v8 emblem with broken tabs and partial hood ornament,4-chrome seat belt retractors?,1-8lb bag of bolts,nuts,grommets etc, 5 long springs. Make me an offer for the works. PM if interested.