Just had a member call me asking if we're having a meeting tonight. No, there is no meeting tonight. I will always send a mass-email if there is a meeting.

I won't be able to make this month or next month - for sure. I think the first opportunity I'll have again to hold a meeting is September (I hope).

That said, there's nothing keeping the rest of you from meeting and keeping things afloat. Don't let my life-problems keep the rest of you from moving forward with things. I'm just in the midst of an immense project at the moment with an impossible deadline with programmers calling and emailing me 24/7 -- and my mind isn't thinking Falcons at the moment.

That isn't to say I won't try and make a tech day if you have one. Oddly, I don't consider that something that requires much thinking, like planning for a meetings and tech days do. I may have to step aside and answer an email once an hour if you have one, but that's doable.

It appears, also, that something didn't happen in the last push for having a tech day this month at Dalton and Bob's place. I'm sure the ball was dropped on my part for not continually pushing for it and making sure everyone was on the same page. It was supposed to be this weekend, but Dalton didn't hear from anyone, so his plans changed. Please try and arrange something up there and take advantage of the offer Dalton and Bob made to the club. You don't often get the chance to lift your car up and stand underneath it!

Thanks for your understanding folks.