Sadly, I went out last night to start it and "ramp test it" and couldn't get it to go into any gears. Seems the clutch doesn't disengage enough to go into gear. And these things will not even let you grind gears - though I could somewhat trying reverse. There must be some lock-out in these to prevent you from doing that.

I may need to adjust the clutch some, but I'm not all up on these new-fangled clutch systems where I read the throw-out bearing is supposed to be engaged and pre-loaded all the time. And if so, how much? Anybody out there been down this road already?

I may still have some air in the system too. The bleeder is at the bottom of my setup, which was my bad. Something I should have known better for. Looking at Rock-Auto and then ordering isn't always a perfect science. Anyway, going to make a tool to block-off the plunger (it can't move at all while bleeding the clutch slave) and do another round of bleeding... and study this clutch pre-load thing. I just hope the setup I built from Rock Auto parts has enough throw - period. That would be a bummer.