Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Call me crazy - Ranchero's (again)

I knew that chrome glove box would come into play someday.. You have done the old girl proud as well as the falcon community in general. Now we need about o more month of decent weather, and one more good car show so I have an excuse to come over and see it in person.
    Very nicely done. You should pat your self on the back if your elbow will let you!!

Wait is that a chrome ash tray I see????

That gray car had a lot of chrome stuff. None of it is "pretty", but it's fine. Still have a lot of stuff to put in, but most can wait for a while. Fenders are being looked at tonight.

I think I noticed that I may have sent you over two of the same small curve bed chrome pieces. I kept the two I wanted, but they must have been the same side. Have a look at the ones I sent over to see if you have two of the same side.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Roger that!?! Uh I mean OK. I have them on the bench in the shop. Do you need either of them or do you have one for each side??

Out of the barn....

Here it is outside again after 7 months in the womb. A bit premature, but had to. The wagon is out of storage and back into the garage.

I'll start looking around for a... what did Bill Williams call it... a ghetto garage? I'll be putting one of these up just outside the garage so I can put the flarechero there so I don't have to scrape snow and ice off my daily driver.

It was a real challenge getting the fender to fit on the passenger side. It's going to need some more tweaking, but that side of the car, where the fender meets the door, is tight - just like the door was in its opening. I only have them hanging by a few bolts, since I need to pull them off and do more work to get them on for good.

Still plenty of tweaks to do.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Quote Originally Posted by doghows View Post
    Roger that!?! Uh I mean OK. I have them on the bench in the shop. Do you need either of them or do you have one for each side??
    Next time we see each other - here or there - we can bring the ones we have and look at them again.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Lookin Good! Gotta luv the gas filler
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Yeah hooray!!!!! Must feel good to have the wagon home again. Flarechero is looking good. No at least the burden of storage fees is gone. Now you can slow up a bit and get it done when you want and not when you have to.
    On another note I think those trim pieces I have are different. I think one for each side? We will get them all in a pile and see.
    Congratulations on the flarechero I know it runs cause I've seen your driveway and you ain't pushing it there.

I'm thinking I'll probably do the all black thing for a while. You know how we hate body work. At least it'll all look the same.

No worries on the trim. Well figure it out.

Gene donated a car cover for it. Fits pretty well. Thanks for that Gene.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"