Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Part out party

This weekend sounds good to me
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

I'm still planning to go. Still willing to take my pickup. Sounds like that might help. Do you have a tentative headcount so far Mr. Poohbah?

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

I won't be going, but if someone could pick up a few parts that Steve has set aside, that would be swell.

I can't think of anything else I'm currently in need of.

Have fun and be safe.

Someone needs to take some good pictures for the newsletter.

The only other person still holding out on availability this weekend (who wanted to go) is Kenny. Kenny?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Sorry, I'm still on the fence. Jessica just found out she may be heading to Tucson very soon (maybe this weekend??) for a funeral so I'll have to wait and see what her travel plans are.

Roger - I'll give you a call if I can go (as soon as I know for sure) and probably come over to your place to carpool.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

We'd hate to have you miss out on all the fun, but it's understandable. Just let me know when you can.

Gene, it would be really helpful to have a pickup capable of hauling those of us who can go (so far 3, 4 if Kenny can make it). The ferry trip will be cheaper for sure. That way we can haul a few things back. We'll be sure not to mess up your bed.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Well, she won't be traveling on Saturday so I can go. Just tell me where to be and when.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Sounds good to me. What time, and where, are we meeting? Anyone North of me (Bill?) is welcome to meet at my house for car-pooling to the rendevous point.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Roger, if you don't need this item, I could use 6 of the old style fender bolt J-Nuts (5/16-24. The pre-64 used the fine threads... I am short 5 and they are not reproduced. I could change all mine out for the new style like Patrick... but it's hard to open my wallet.

I am also looking for two of the tow brackets that mount along with the front bumper bracket to frame bolts.

have fun you guys...

Jeff; I have those pieces as well. I will add them to your pile. The tow brackets are already powder coated and I don't think I will use them on the delivery. Those "J" nut things I will bring to the shop tomorrow and glass bead them so they are clean for your car. I am pretty sure i have at least five of them.
    Let me know what time you guys are leaving and I will have the cars in the shop and a fire going if it is cold. Looks like a total of 4 or 5??
    I should have a set of torches at the house, hopefully he has enough gas in the bottles for what ever we need.
    See you guys Saturday...

Woohoo

Just let me know what time. Do we need to take anything? Tools ramps jackstands?
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.

Great Kenny - the more the merrier.

We'll be taking the Edmonds-Kingston ferry over the water, so I'll have to look and see if there is a park and ride somewhere nearby for at least Kenny. But I could go there too and Gene and Bill can go there and get us.

Ferry departure times on Saturday are 5:35, 7:10, 7:50, 8:50, 9:40. We should try for the 7:50 at the latest, I think. Means we arrive at the ferry at about 7:15-7:30. They're usually not too crowded on weekends during the winter. It's about another 45 minutes to an hour drive once you are off the ferry.

Bring whatever tools and jacks you can. Steve, not sure what you have around there to list two cars up off the ground as they are dissected.

I'll post more later after I do some research.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"