Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help near chimacum wa

Chimicum is a go. We are meeting Chuck at about 9am. I will take a magnet and a camera so look for the details on Monday. Nathan if you want a phone call or maybe send some pics via camera phone let me know. We will give her the good twice over and make sure it is worth the time and effort to come get it. Report to you soon. Steve...

contact info.

Cell phone # for pictures is 5095992484.
    I'll be at work so phone call might not be possible. Picture mail and texts would br the best method. Otherwise I can wait till Monday for photos and opinions. I'd like your guys input on how much would you pay
    Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Very nice body, with the exception of some really amateur welding for the transmission mounts and some unexplained cuts in the floor pan. Not much rust anywhere, top or underneath. The motor has a Carter carb and some decent parts on it, but it's been sitting with all the inlets open for some number of years. The manifold bolts are showing significant rust, and it only had assembly lube, as it was never started. You'd have to take a look in there before you lit it off.
    That said, it's a good solid body. If you don't want it, someone else in the club probably will.
    If it's running, take it apart and see why.

Ed & steve
    Thank you for taking the time for looking at the car.
    It sounds like a great project for someone.
    But the wife put the kabash on buying another car.
    So its free for the taking, I only ask for a modest finders fee
    I know a year from now I'll be kicking my behind for not picking this car up, but I can't spend the money with out the ok from the boss.
    Sounds like you and steve both liked the car except a few oddities that it had.

Thank you guys for the effort,
    Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*