Just a quick mention that a couple of us plan to be heading back over to Sequim on Saturday to visit Steve at his powder-coat shop - and so I can pick up a few parts I left behind at his house and hack off a couple pieces I didn't get to hack off last time we were there. Nothing at all like the last part out party.

If anyone is interested in visiting a powder coat shop -- Steve will be doing my rear axle housing, backing plates, and my Gene donated 5-lug wheels (in red). We may be doing a couple parts for Patrick if they get here in time. We we're hoping for a few more parts from other people to make it worth firing up the bake ovens.

We'll be leaving bright and early Saturday morning -- so if you have anything you want coated - speak now or forever hold your peace.

I think right now we have room for two more people - assuming Gene still wants to go... and drive. If it's just us two, we may consider driving my pickup over - since Steve has a friend who may have an interest in it. And Gene, you are also free to do something else if you need to.