Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monroe Swap Meet - May 13, 14, 15

I've got a 4' x ~3' table which is a sheet of plywood clamped to a WorkMate. I'll bring that along to fill a small spot. And I think Jeff and I are bringing a flatbed cart to haul things and we can use that too.

And the Falcon clocks are all done. I made a plank to hang them on and a sign. All proceeds go to the club. Plus I'm digging up some pretty good stuff to add to the pile. Some Falcon, some motorcycle, and I'll probably purge some CDs to attract the non-auto enthusiasts!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    and I'll probably purge some CDs to attract the non-auto enthusiasts!
    okay... but no doilies or skeins of yarn.

Let me see what my work load looks like and maybe I can get a day off. If so I have 3 fold up tables and 2 pop up's to use. I will discuss it with my "social director" and see what can be done.

Swap meet

I'll be swinging by with some stuff to sell in the morning! Both auto and non-auto goodies!

Joanna

Quote Originally Posted by Luva65wagon View Post
    I don't know if anyone is coming to help me on Friday. I seem to remember someone saying they would - but I'm drawing a blank (wonder why?). I am taking Thursday and Friday off so I am not stressing over this and can maybe dig out some stuff I wouldn't normally bring.

So I'm going there on Friday - leaving my place around 1 or 2PM and will off-load it in our spot. If I'm alone, I will do the best I can to organize it. If someone shows up, then more can happen.
    Roger,
    I said I would be able to help you on Friday, but I would need to be heading back home about the time you are going to be heading there, I have commitments on Friday afternoons starting at 3:30pm. Can you make it earlier say 10am? I have two 6' tables I can bring up Friday.
    Darren
    Last edited by Luva65wagon; May 9th, 2011 at 01:59 PM.
    Darren
    1948 Chev Sedan Delivery
    2006 Honda Element(Wifes taxi)
    1990 Dodge Cummins PU (350,000 miles strong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    okay... but no doilies or skeins of yarn.
    Really? I was going to finally off-load my doilies!

I should off-load some CocaCola stuff, that is for sure. And that stuff goes at these swaps quite well.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Darren,

You can come to my place earlier and help load up the truck - and bring your stuff by. Tables are a great help to have! Then whoever else is around can help off-load and do a mini-setup in preparations for Saturday.

For those coming by to drop off stuff for me to haul, my address is:
    126 143rd St. SE Lynnwood 98087

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...7&z=16&iwloc=A
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Roger,
    That's what I'll do. I'll be there about 9:30am bring you the 2 tables to use and help load your truck. I'll hopefully be able to come up Sunday and walk the swapmeet, help with the booth and with loading up any thing that don't sell.

Darren
    Darren
    1948 Chev Sedan Delivery
    2006 Honda Element(Wifes taxi)
    1990 Dodge Cummins PU (350,000 miles strong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Darren - that would be awesome! Thanks!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"