Aaahhhhhh........It's good to be home.

Thank you to everyone who replied to my posts while I was on the road. It helped immensely.

I am going to try to get some of my money back from the guys that dropped the 200 in the 'Bird in Austin. Does anyone have a Mitchell Labor Guide for a '61?

I am trying to gather as much info as I can in the next few days so that I'm armed with knowledge when I call them up on Monday. It seems they charged me for about two to three times as much labor as it should have taken (30 hours), gave me a junk distributor (no charge), used a crappy bolt to mount it (that kept slipping, making my timing slip multiple times), should have mounted it about 30 degrees counter-clockwise from where it is, didn't set the dwell, didn't tighten down the transmission bolts enough (causing 3 of the 4 of them to back out on the road, ruining the flexplate I bought less than 10,000 mi. before), and - well - I think that's enough to merit getting a few dollars back.

Anyway, if anybody has any info that you think would help to know, I'd appreciate it.

I was out of town this week, but look forward to the next meeting. Thanks.