Thread: Right Angle Pigtail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Right Angle Pigtail

I am wrapping up the electrical portion of the motor and was in need of those hard to find right angle boot connectors for both the starter solenoid switch and the water/oil sending units. I found some at the link below. I am sure I will have some extras if anyone needs them.

http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Rig...d_p/a13644.htm
    Brian
    '67 Falcon Bus/240/C4/Offy DP/MSD Duraspark II/Holley 4160

I'll buy some off of you... I'll count tonight but I think I have four needed.

Dude... I'm home and I CAN'T count how many I need. Imagine my surprise when I opened the garage door (more like unzipped) and realized my car is at the paint shop.

I need a vacation.

I would start with a beer, that will buy you a little courage to help you tell the family you will be gone for a week or so. I have 2 packages coming so I'm sure I'll have enough to cover you.
    Brian
    '67 Falcon Bus/240/C4/Offy DP/MSD Duraspark II/Holley 4160

I'll buy a couple, if you have any left, just to have them around.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

What a great site! If this is in our resources page I missed it -- and if it isn't, it should be. There goes my wallet opening up again!

Gene, if you haven't ordered those cage nuts - they have them here! Let me know and if you haven't I'll order them here.

As for the wiring -- this is why when I find an old set of wiring in a car at the Pick and Pull a Part - I try to get it. But there are a few things here on this site I may just have to get too. I suspect an influx of Seattle/Everett orders hitting this place.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"