Quote Originally Posted by falcon cobra View Post
It has a 65 grill, I would think one with a 65 would know
Forensic Falconologist I'm not. There's not really enough grill there to say for sure. You really got to see the nose of the grill - and the nose is missing. Hints around the headlight doors seem to indicate 65 (they look to be going outward in the center) - but with all the distortion from the wreckage and only 2 shots to go from - and because there was the post from last week saying it was a 64, I wanted to be 'for-sure'. From Steve's last post, it appears to be a 65 for-sure.

Steve - not sure what your schedule is for this, but I'm in headless chicken mode trying to get a release of this software I'm working on out as a release candidate this week - next week worst case. So if I can get that done, maybe I can trek out there in the next week or so and help pull a few things off. If it's got to get gone before I can make it out there, try and pull the wiring harness out from under the dash without cutting wires. I need to get the connectors for the turn signal assembly all in one piece.

Did it have a single-speed or two-speed wiper system? Probably single, but those parts are getting hard to find these days.